The aim of further training for the ”Certified Passive House Tradesperson” certificate is to convey an overall impression of the interdisciplinary Passive House concept to tradespeople involved in construction within the appropriate time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires.
Certified Passive House Tradesperson (CPHT):
A 5 day course that teaches practical Passive House building strategies with theory – with a combination of in-class exercises and hands-on workshop experience, incorporating actual building of Passive House details relevant to the US construction industry. Topics include:
- Passive House criteria and principles
- Construction process and quality assurance
- Thermal insulation and thermal bridge-free construction
- Windows and doors
- Ventilation and heating and cooling systems
- Building envelope specialization
This course is for all building professionals: tradespeople, site supervisors and general contractors who will be involved in the construction of Passive House building – as well as architects, MEP and structural engineers, builders and construction managers.
NAPHN does not provide this course currently. Current course providers include:
- Passive House Academy with the Association for Affordable Energy
- Emu Systems – In February 2018 two tracks will be available.
For full description and registration select a course.
Upcoming Tradesperson Course Dates in the U.S.
November 13-17, 2017 – New York City: More info & registration
Contact email@example.com for any inquires.