Putting the “all” in Passive House For All
As NAPHN plans the upcoming annual conference (www.naphnconference.org), June 10-11, in NYC and online, the theme Passive House For All is a call to action and a challenge to increase diversity in participation – to increase inclusion of BIPOC voices. The challenge is that we cannot rely on wishful thinking but must invest in the action we want to see. To get us there let’s acknowledge a number of basic truths.
- Our environmental, health and social crises demand we tackle interlocking systemic causes.
- The building industry tomorrow will be defined by today’s students & their teachers.
- To succeed we need diversity in participation.
- We need students and faculty, and Black, Indigenous & People of Color (BIPOC) engaged in Passive House learning, thinking, and making.
Let’s Invest in Diversity:
To support greater diversity, NAPHN is providing two sets of discounts to 2021 conference attendees.
- A 40% discount to Black, Indigenous & People of Color (BIPOC).
- A 75% discount to any student, or faculty member.
To obtain a discount code please email [email protected]
And remember, the sooner you purchase your ticket the better the price. We hope to see you at the conference! www.naphnconference.org