Putting the “all” in Passive House For All
As NAPHN plans the upcoming annual conference (www.naphnconference.org), June 10-11, in NYC and online, the theme Passive House For All is a call to action and a challenge. The challenge is that we cannot rely on wishful thinking but must invest in the action we want to see. To get us there let’s acknowledge a number of basic truths.
- Our environmental, health and social crises demand we tackle interlocking systemic causes.
- The building industry tomorrow will be defined by today’s students & their teachers.
- To succeed we need diversity in participation.
- We need students and faculty, and Black, Indigenous & People of Color (BIPOC) engaged in Passive House learning, thinking, and making.
Let’s Invest in Diversity:
To support greater diversity, NAPHN is providing two sets of discounts to 2021 conference attendees.
- A 40% discount to Black, Indigenous & People of Color (BIPOC).
- A 75% discount to any student, or faculty member.
To obtain a discount code please email [email protected]
And remember, the sooner you purchase your ticket the better the price. We hope to see you at the conference! www.naphnconference.org