NAPHN Education Associate Position
Job Description: The NAPHN Education Associate will be highly organized, an effective communicator and a quick learner with experience in training program administration and/or marketing preferred. Knowledge of green building strategies and familiarity with Passive House standards preferred, but not required. The right candidate should be adept at handling and prioritizing multiple assignments, a self-starter, detail-oriented and eager to grow and learn. This position provides exciting opportunities to network and gain valuable skills.
All training programs are currently online. Our premiere training can lead to certification as a CPHD/C, the leading passive building design credential. NAPHN also hosts intro, advanced, and specialized trainings and is continuing to expand their offerings. This role would be to assist existing programs, send and handle all training communications, post schedules of courses, work with the trainers, market/promote trainings and post website training updates.
● Training Program: Administration of CPHD & CPHT trainings, exams and all other NAPHN education offerings. Includes any logistics needed to run the training. Work with training partners to provide exams and trainings.
● Marketing, Promotion & Sales: Seek and implement marketing opportunities for CPHD training & other education offerings, work with allies & partner organizations to promote trainings, and coordinate with other NAPHN teams for cross promotions. Work with CRM system to implement a sales strategy to support growth of programs.
● Website: Update website with training schedule, registration information, etc, set up online CPHD trainings on website, work with online platform integration for LMS system.
- Background in the fields of Environmental Studies, Sustainable Development, Architecture, Non Profit Management or other relevant fields. Graduate students are welcome to apply.
- Preferred experience in Non profit program administration and/or marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, self-starter and analytical skills.
- Keen interest in climate change, passive house building principles and/or green buildings.
- Knowledge of G Suite, WordPress, various back-end website plugins & apps: Tickera & WooCommerce and Google Adwords preferred. Tech-savvy a huge plus.
This is a part time position around 20 hours/week and has the potential to expand into a full time position for the right candidate. Applicants shall work remotely and shall be offered scheduling flexibility with required weekly check ins and specific hours before & during trainings.
Application Requirements: Please send your resume and cover letter as a pdf to: [email protected] with the subject heading: Education Associate
Deadline: Please submit your resume and cover letter by December 15th. We will accept applications later but will not be included in the first round of consideration. We will confirm the receipt of all applications submitted. Applications shall be reviewed until the post is filled. Requests for interviews shall be issued by email.