In the leadup to the International Passive House Conference, the Finance Forum will be an interactive event that aims to develop a community of financiers dedicated to making energy efficiency the new normal across the globe. The workshop will provide a forum where investors and contractors can learn from each other in order to foster future cooperation and investment. The focus of discussions will concentrate on bridging the gap between viable project development, customer uptake and requirements for successful finance. The agenda will allow ample opportunity for interactive exchange between project owners and investors with a focus on deal volume, credit viability and problem solving. Group discussion on topics such as:
- Project optimization opportunities worldwide
- Project valuation elements
- Project standardization processes
- Insurance, bonding, warranty criteria
- Customer acquisition
- Attendees will have the opportunity to test the SEAF IT Platform and brainstorm on its development during breakout sessions.
- The day will conclude with an inspiring presentation from a representative of a multi-lateral policymaking organization or governmental policymaker
The organizers will be arranging for groups of delegates with specific interests to dine together at some of the fine Viennese restaurants in the City. The themes of the different dinners will be announced during the month of March based on levels of interest and we request your communication to the organizers for your first and second choice of dinner theme. The cost of dinner is not included in the price of the VIEEIF registration. Please let the organizers know of your suggestions for dinner themes.
For more information see the event web page: https://www.better-bee.com/ieeffv/