Becoming a member of PHN means joining a community of people committed to environmental, health, and social action, change our building culture and effectively transform our built environment into a climate emergency solution. It is an open and generous community. Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing is the critical catalyst of systems change and as a member, you have unpreceded access to knowledge-sharing opportunities.
No matter your skill level or background, we need everyone who believes in this struggle to join us.
- Student (with a valid ID)
- Emerging (people under 30 years old)
- Individual (people 30 and older)
All members receive the same benefits – and include:
- Individual membership to the International Passive House Association (benefits)
- Complimentary admission to select PHN events
- Discount to the annual PHN conference
- Discounts to PHN courses, including CPHD.
- Directory listing
- Exclusive member resources access
- and more…
Choose the PHN membership that fits you.
*All memberships are valid for 1 year from the confirmed date of sign-up and will renew automatically. For inquiries please contact us at [email protected]