Upcoming Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant Exams
- Registration is required to sit the exam.
- Select the correct option for you: if you paid for the Full Course with exam select w/training. If not, then choose exam only.
- Exam only option is $500.
December 4, 2020 – In Person Exam – CANCELLED
December 10, 2020 – ONLINE EXAM (See assignment deadlines below)
Hosted with our partners, PHA
RESGISTRATION CLOSED – CAPACITY FULL
Deadlines for In Person Exam and Online Exam
- Each student should have access to the online modules provided with the CPHD training (if not please contact us).
- Friday, November 27th: Module 6 Design assignment due
- Students will get feedback the following week and should complete all the quizzes in the remainder of the training modules.
Online Exam Only
- December 7th, 10AM-12PM EST: Online Trial Exam is mandatory for anyone sitting the online exam.
- December 10th, 9AM-12PM EST: Online exam
The PHI fixes the examination dates and prepares the exam. It lasts 3 hours and must be taken in writing.
NAPHN will send the examination documents to the PHI after the first correction. After a second marking by the PHI, we will issue the certificate and send it to successful participants together with the respective seal in digital form via e-mail.
A Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) is required to plan and optimize Passive House buildings. To register for the exam, you will therefore need a valid PHPP license, that is to say to acquire a PHPP.