Upcoming Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant Exams in US
From $500.00 – Registration is required to take the exam, please use the links below to sign up.
- October 11, 2019 – EXAM – hosted in: New York City
- December 07, 2019 – EXAM – hosted in: New York City, Bay Area, SF
2020 Schedule – Locations TBD
- March 21, 2020 – EXAM – hosted in: TBD
- June 27, 2020 – EXAM – hosted in: TBD
- October 9, 2020 – EXAM – hosted in: TBD
- December 4, 2020 – EXAM – hosted in: TBD
The PHI fixes the examination dates and prepares the exam. It lasts 3 hours and must be taken in writing.
NAPHN will send the examination documents to the PHI after the first correction. After a second marking by the PHI, we will issue the certificate and send it to successful participants together with the respective seal in digital form via e-mail.
A Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) is required to plan and optimize Passive House buildings. To register for the exam, you will therefore need a valid PHPP license, that is to say to acquire a PHPP.