- This event has passed.
NAPHN CPHD/C Training: New York City
June 22, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - June 26, 2020 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Are you ready to design comfortable, resilient and healthy buildings that are optimized for an all-renewable energy grid? This course provides tools, techniques and tips for how to do this for all building types.
NAPHN’s (North American Passive House Network) Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program for Passive House building professionals.
- 5 days of in-class instruction
- 9 additional e-learning modules
- Thorough grounding of critical aspects of Passive House design and construction
- Receive a 5-year registration as an internationally accredited Certified Passive House Designer or Consultant after passing exam
- For all building professionals: architects, MEP and structural engineers, builders and construction managers and more
Fee for this course is $1,750– $2,250.