Unique opportunity for in-depth instruction from industry leaders.
New York City – The upcoming North American Passive House Network Conference and Expo (June 13-14) is aiming to be a game-changer in our efforts to decarbonize our built environment. Leading up to the conference, 6 half-day workshops topics will include:
- Multifamily Passive House Projects – “The Whole Shebang” with Jessica Grove-Smith and Tomas O’Leary
- Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda : Variants and Optimization of PHPP with Andrew Peel and Bronwyn Barry
- Ventilation: May the (Larger Buildings) Force Be With You with Andrew Peel of Peel Passive House Consulting
- Overheating: Overshooting the Summer Comfort Target & Landing on Overheating with Nick Grant of Elemental Solutions and Mark Siddall of LEAP.
- Ventilation: May the (Smaller Buildings) Force Be With you with Kara Rosemeier of PHNZ
- PHPP v.9 (IP Version): What’s New, with a Focus on Retrofits with Jessica Grove-Smith of PHI