“As world leaders attending COP21 in Paris pledged action to fight our climate crisis – stakeholders are invited to NAPHN16 in New York City in June to learn about the means and methodologies that are already proven solutions.”
– NAPHN Co-President, Bronwyn Barry.
NAPHN and NYPH presents the Third Annual North American Passive House Network Conference & Expo. The conference and expo features state-of-the-art building strategies, components and professional development necessary for us to decarbonize by 2050, the #1 public policy goal of our time.
With presentations and workshops by scientists from the Passive House Institute, as well as expert speakers from around the world, NAPHN16 will be the most rewarding and enriching experience. Following the conference, participants can look forward for the guided tours of Passive House projects in New York City.
Conference sessions will feature the latest Passive House developments, including
• Urban, high density and high-rise buildings
• Low-rise and rural approaches
• Buildings from the arctic to the tropics
• Policymakers with growing expertise in implementing Passive House programs
• Multi-family housing, both affordable and market rate
• Integration of renewable energy
• Steel and concrete construction, wood frame construction and cross-laminated timber (CLT) construction
• The processes, details and results of passive house projects